Home sales, Kent CT, buying a home in Kent Ct, Litchfield County, current market report.
Kent, CT is a wonderful little town nestled in western Litchfield County, along the New York State border. I recently wrote about Kent, CT, it is truly one of my favorite places to go to. A wonderful weekend retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, or a great place to live full time. Either way, Kent, CT has so much to offer in the way of outdoor activities, the arts, fine dining and shopping and more! Check out my information on Kent, CT in case you missed it!
As of this date there are 60 active homes for sale showing in Kent, CT on the Greater Fairfield County MLS. (CMLS)
- Minimum list price: $215,000 for a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath in town cape.The house needs some work, but what a location!
- Maximum list price: $4,200,000 for a home that has killer views of Lake Waramaug, custom invisible edge pool and access to South Spectacle Lake beach, boat house, tennis courts and common house among other things.
The average list price for the homes currently for sale in Kent, CT is $810,982, average days on market showing as 190 days. Of these homes, 1 is currently under deposit.
There are 3 homes that are in a "pending sale" status in Kent, CT, from a simple antique farmhouse that needs renovations, listed at $149,000 to a beautiful estate home in South Kent, CT listed at $2,500,000.
Since January 1, 2010, 6 homes are listed as sold in Kent, CT. The average market time for these homes was 341 days.
Homes listed as sold since January 1, 2010 in Kent CT on the Greater Fairfield County MLS: (CMLS)
- Bald Hill Road, list price 261,220, sale price 252,000.
- Spaulding Farm Ln, list price 425,000, sale price 375,000
- Bearsdley Rd, list price $465,000, sale price $389,000
- Kent Cornwall Rd, list price $549,000, sale price $520,000
- Oak Ridge Rd, list price $899,000, sale price $856,350
- Nodine Pasture Rd, list price $8,950,000, sale price $8,500,000
Does the condo lifestyle in Kent, CT interest you more? As of today there are 12 condo units listed for sale in Kent, CT ranging in price from $129,000 to $495,000. I currently have one listed at Kent Hills for $135,000, a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath unit in need of some TLC to make it the showplace it could be!
If you are interested in more information about buying a home in Kent, CT, please send me an email (email@example.com) or give me a call at 203.460.1775. I would be happy to speak with you about the homes currently available in Kent, CT.
Andrea Swiedler, Realtor, Southern Litchfield County Real Estate
2017 President, Greater New Milford Board of Realtors
2017 Connecticut Magazine 5 Star Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Litchfield County Regional Office,375 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776
© Andrea Swiedler 2009 - 2017
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain