What's selling in Sherman, CT?
Sherman, CT is located in the northern most part of Fairfield County, nestled in some of the most beautiful Connecticut countryside and farmland you will see. Sherman is also part of Candlewood Lake and has some of the most impressive lake homes in the area. Also Mill Pond, Squantz Pond and Lake Mauweehoo are located in Sherman, so for those who love the water Sherman is the destination in the western corner of Connecticut! You can read more information about Sherman, CT here.
Homes Sales, Sherman, CT.
Currently there are 63 single family homes on the market in Sherman, CT.
- The average list price is $812,598
- The average days on market is 188 days
- The lowest priced home is a 882 square foot stone bungalow, 1 br, 1 ba, and does need updating, listed at $205,000
- The highest priced home is a 7,211 square foot estate on appx. 13 acres with frontage on Mill Pond and a dock on Candlewood Lake. The home is in a private, gated community, has an observatory in the attic, and is currently on the market for $2,795,000
There are 2 homes under deposit, the average list price is $340,000, average market time is 61 days.
2 homes are in the "pending sale" status, with an average list price of $279,949, average market time of 195 days.
January 1, 2010 through January 1, 2011 sales
- 36 homes sold
- Average list price: $607,425
- Average sale price: $552,639
- Lowest sale price: $152,500
- Highest sale price: $1,650,000
January 1, 2009 through January 1, 2010 sales
- 41 homes sold
- Average list price: $644,366
- Average sale price: $591,200
- Lowest sale price: $141,000
- Highest sale price: $2,650,000
Sherman, Connecticut is still experiencing a drop in the volume of sales, and prices are down from a year ago. For those looking to purchase a full time residence or that special second home in the hills of Connecticut, Sherman may have just what you are looking for!
Check out homes for sale in Sherman, CT here.
The above statistics are provided courtesy of Greater Fairfield County Multiple Listing Service (CMLS). Information provided is deemed reliable, but not necessarily accurate. There may be discrepancies, as mistakes in inputing can be made, and the fact that Connecticut has more than one multiple listing service. There may be instances where a home was/is for sale in New Milford and is on the other multiple listing service. Most of the homes for sale are listed on CMLS, therefore that is where I base my statistical information. I do believe it gives a good sense of what is happening in New Milford.
Andrea Swiedler, Realtor, Southern Litchfield County Real Estate
2017 President, Greater New Milford Board of Realtors
2017 Connecticut Magazine 5 Star Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Litchfield County Regional Office,375 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776
© Andrea Swiedler 2009 - 2017
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain